Terms and Conditions
Blue Horizon Online Reservation Terms and Conditions
1. Your credit card will be billed immediately upon the completion of this order. Once we receive and an authorization we will send you a confirmation email. You will ONLY receive confirmation if your credit card is successfully billed. We require 100% payment in advance.
2. We reserve the right to overbook our trips by one person.
3. Alcoholic beverages and ice chests with food or drink are not permitted.
4. Illegal drugs, firearms, or explosives of any kind are not allowed. We reserve the right to refuse passage to any person that appears to be under the influence of drugs or excessive amounts of alcohol. Passengers are subject to being searched before entering the boat.
5. Due to possible increase in fuel prices, a fuel surcharge may be charged on every trip.
6. Meal, gratuities, rental tackle, CA license if needed and mexican permits are not included unless otherwise stated.
7. We usually catch fish but we do not guarantee that we will catch any fish. We do not issue rain checks for slow fishing.
8. Cancellation policy: NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR BAD WEATHER (unless the Captain cancels the trip) NO SHOWS, PERSONAL EMERGENCIES OR LATE ARRIVALS, will be subject to full price of the trip. Due to the fact the we sell out most of our trips well in advance there is a 90 day cancellation period.
8(a) For our trips that are inclusive Of Mexican Permit there will be no credit given if you already have a yearly permit.
9. All passengers will be required to have photo I.D. (Driver's license or passport).